Friday, September 9, 2011

Red soles for birthday

When I went to Jakarta the other week, I saw one of my obsession in shoes : Christian Louboutin Rollerball in all black. I never see the real model of the shoes. When I see it, I became more obsessed with the shoes, some of them say that the real model isn't as good as seen in the picture but I think they're wrong.

I'm in love with this shoes since I know that Rollerball launched the black edition, its edgy but so classy and also the black studs make it as a timeless shoes and you can mix it with either gold, silver or another color of accessories.

I tried to get this shoes by checking the availability in such stores in Hong Kong and Singapore (because the last time I checked, Indonesia don't have this item) but when my friend found it, I confused and decided not to buy the shoes because I'm still in love with Mr. Freddy. Then I found it myself in Jakarta, its so tempting.











So I took one of them before its too late. And viola, the employee said to me that Hong Kong was out of stocks and the store in Hong Kong wanted to send Indonesia's stocks to them, lucky me Indonesia ignored that. Lucky me.

4 comments:

  1. HEY! I loved your blog, it's cool so much! I'm following you! Can you follow me ,please? http://moonlightmmm.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Arthur Camargo

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via Lookbook. and i freaking in love with your shoes! You could be bryanboy from Surabaya ;)
    following your blog.

    www.summerflounce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Agus,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete