Saturday, September 3, 2011

Desired for something wild

So Givenchy is the answer, for a long time, I never really want to spent my bucks on a designer's shirt or clothes, because I prefer spent on accessories and shoes rather than clothes. But the latest Givenchy's Rottweiler design is really to die for. There are some choices from the fashion house. Shirt, tees or sweatshirt, but I do really tempted by the shirt. Beside it can be use times, and also we can use it to a formal event or the casual ones.

Heard that the kind of shirts had come in Indonesia, I should go check to Jakarta as soon as possible, who knows there's my size and fit the budget..


Somehow the sweat-shirt is so tempting, the design is perfect.
Do you know that Balenciaga already launch the dog-design sweater too? There's gonna be dog-war between Givenchy's Rottweiler and Balenciaga's Alsatian (not sure about the kind of dog)

Balenciaga's

There's a trend on space from my opinion, when Prada launched their monkeys then Givenhy produced their dogs also Balenciaga. Is it a proof that animal is man's best friend? But, however I don't want to be that alarmed, the trend is on air now..

images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment