Friday, September 17, 2010

19 year old single and damn happy

I'm a 19 year old boy, who is literally single, yes, I'm SINGLE for almost 19 years and half.

But, I never feeling sad about my condition right now, I'm so daaaamn happy with my life and all inside it.. 
I got no reasons to feel bad about my relationship's status. I have many poeple around me who always make happy from I was really child until now.. I never think about looking for a right partner of my life right now, I feel proud with I everything I have now, family, best friends of my life, and all other people who love me by the way I am. 

Somehow I think about my future, about to looking for a good partner, but this is just happens on a very rare time, I never think about it more than I eat a day, I don't know why I can't be like other  person who always fall in love and being crazy about it. I fall in love, with my God, family, best friends, I'm in love with them. 

Maybe there is lotta people who always feel annoyed about their relationship's status, and struggle to get the better one after lost someone, they always try to chasing new person to fill-in their life. Sometimes I confuse, they have a good life though, good family, good friends, or maybe good career, but they also feel that this is not perfest without a date, I don't accuse that single's life is better than the in relationship's one.. but I think that there's nothing wrong being single. Yeah, maybe sometimes, somehow we need a really someone who can love and care we most and take us being their mate, but we can keep alive withou them, right? 

I said that love is a abstract and random feeling that can't be describe with words. No words can describe love, but love not just for a date only, love happens in every step we make everyday, everytime, everywhere. How about them who full-time give their life to God? being church's activists or maybe being pope or sister, if love just for them who have date, how about them? so, for you, who feel lonely and sad because you don't have any date until now, and nobody chase you, remember that, the best is yet to come (from my beloved friend Vieza Wimartin who have ignored tons of love hunters) so don't ever think that you're a priceless man who never being happy because you don't have any love, but remember that love always happens near you, around you, feel happy with your life dude. 

For them who have date, keep your relationship healthy, trust each other to build your relationship on the most solid base, and build them as long as you can, when you have it, keep them right, don't ever play with them, because love is a blessing from Lord, and we, as His creation, we must save what He gave to us..

So, this is the end of the story, for you (readers) who want to know why I keep single for a long time of my life, that's the reason, I don't find yet the reasons to feel sad about my life so why must I regreting my life? :)

Maybe a partner will make my life hapier, but who knows? I will get it at my time, when I found the best one, and I'm ready, for now, I just care about my family, my best friends and my career, I will never leave them, just for a date.. I'm too busy with my life now..

And I'll be grateful enough if I can find my best one, in his best time, but I believe that now isn't the right time.. I have tons of to-do-list which forced me to keep me on my way.. So what else I must confuse of? I'm just waiting and if the sign come, I'll get what I want, and I'll chase them hard so that I can get my partner of my life.

At that time, I believe that I will got my only partner, who will understand me and love me at the highest level, and I'll be so much happy at that time. But now, I'm totally damn happy with my life, end of case.

No comments:

Post a Comment