Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion hunter

Barongs at Pizza Hut, end of 3rd grade junior high school, studying together for final exam



I have grown up in fashion, I love many things about it since I was at elementary school, Maybe this is because my mom is a fashionable woman, she like to spend her time to read fashion magazines and looking for latest trend and keep herself fashionable all the time. I have her blood! I love what she love, I love to keep myself looking good, not my face actually, I realized that I'm not that kinda good-looking-guy who make your world spinning around when you see me, I'm a fat boy who love fashion at most, and I always try to make myself looking good everytime.

But when I was child, I can't express my feeling, I love dress up, but I don't have enough ability to make myself that good, then I met Tisha and Vieza, both of them is my lifetime best friends, we get the chemistry each other. They both was my only way to this fashionable life, they get really great taste of  fashion, and  even best for me, they could make themself as a shining star when other people just dusts, they could do anything to attract people with their style, I heart them!!



IKI Japanese Restaurant, Junior High School, end of 2nd grade.















I got everything I adore about style on them, we always being different with other person at times. When I was on junior high school, when other boys wearing polo shirt, I wear printed tee with vest, when other boys wearing jeans, I wear skinny jeans, when other boys wearing basketball's sneakers to school, I wear converse. This all because of my both incredible friends, Tisha Vieza, they affected me a lot at style, I have learned many things from them, and this is keep going until now, I love to shop with them and choose the best outfit to every events, maybe this is sound too much, but that was I feel right now..

In front off Tisha's house, senior high school

I love being different, and all the risks, just ignored them. We will always have pro and contra on our life, they who love us, and who feel annoyed with us. So what's the matter? as far as there's people around me, I don't care. 


Evania's home, after X (I really forgot) 's birthday party, senior high school.
Sesame Street! Senior high school
On my car, random take, beginning of 1st grade, senior high school.

But my interest about fashion growing up fast lately, I'm craving for it. Then distance separate me from my two besties, I can't hunt the latest trend anymore (they both was my only source of fashion) without them. From that time I'm trying hard to get the latest trend from any sources, and sharpen my taste about how to apply it on myself. After a long time struggle with it, now I can be better stylist for myself, but the effect was I'm in love with this, a lot. 


Vieza's stairs, before Stacy Barin's Birthday, this year.

What else? I'm sooo into it right now, I'm not going to be the trendstter or the most fashionable guy in town, I just want to learn it deeper and make this as part of my life.. I know that there's a lot of people who is better, really much better than me on style, but I love what I have know..

Am I too confidence? Sorry if I bother you all with this.. I just want to let you know, why I'm so obsessed with it sometimes.. I know that I'm a beginner, but never mind, a beginner can be pro too, sometimes..
Vieza's home, random photos take, this year.


And then, nothing else, except..

I love it! thanks to my mom who always support me on fashion and give the fantastic blood, and biggest thanks to Tisha and Vieza who officialy affected me and bring me to this world of fashion *hugs*


Batu Zoo, this year.
F I N

No comments:

Post a Comment