Friday, September 10, 2010

Another boring day #1

Told you that I went to bed at 3 in the morning. Hours later, my mom asked me to wake up because she and my dad planned to go to Tengger (name of a restaurant which is 2 hours long from my hometown). She said that she missed the taste of food there..

I'm just ignored it, I'm totally sleepy and tired. Then my mom went out from my room, minutes later she came back and give me other choices, Ayam Goreng Sri at Pandaan, it is almost an hour from my hometown too. My brain just keep shouted sleep sleep and sleep, so I told my mom to go by herself and dad. I want to keep hooked up with my bed.

Afterall, my mom keep forced me to go with her. And then I woke up, go hit shower, put my outfit up (while other choices of outfit still messy on my bed) and looking for a savior along the way : 500 pages USA Bazaar and also Smoma album (you will really need this album when you inside my dad's car, he had odd music taste, no offense) then here I go! To nowhere but I'm sure it must be fun, love ya mom dad! :D

I'll post some photos soon, I don't want to make this blog any boring..
Wait ya!
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

No comments:

Post a Comment