Saturday, September 11, 2010

What is style and what is wrong with that

I told you that I have some little problem with my senior at campus.
Yeah, they insulted me with their rude words just because I have different style, ok, its like really different with other guys at my major. At first I lazy to dressed up at campus, because I think I just come there to attend the class, bla bla bla then finish, I'm too lazy to choose what is the best clothes or how to wear that clothes, etc.

But lately, half of 2nd semester, I started to get new athmosphere of dressing. I begin to wear something more catchy and not-that-fit-to-campus clothes, I realized that, sometimes my outfit not as simple as they are, but I really enjoyed myself in my outfit and I wore them not for show up that I'm the most fashionable boy on campus or maybe I'm the trendsetter, I wore them because I enjoy and that was really show who I am.

Things going well, until the days of bullying comes, I usually walk together with my besties at campus, I feel something strange when they (my senior) look at me with strange look, and they giggles at me, how rude. I don't care with what they did, I walk with my full confidence, whoever they are, I'm just show myself, and there's nothing wrong with that. Few days later they become so rude and show that they hate (in my word because they always give that look to me) me. They shouted my name, and when I look at them, they just pretend like they didn't do anything and then they laugh together. What's cool with that? 

Even outside of campus, they called me with their own given nickname, but they have nothing to do with me actually, I even don't know who they are, I'm just know that they are my senior, just that. I'm being lazy and a little bit feel uncomfortable with their attitudes, but I keep going, because I know that out there my style is accepted my public and my style isn't their boring style, I can get better future than you mr. senior, so please don't take any  times to bullying me..  

What happened with that red shoes or red bag? 
Or maybe it is about the rolled pants? that was totally f-kin normal dude.  
Picture above is one example of my outfit at campus, is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so, I think they were totally normal, I know that when I stepped up, a lot of eyes chasing me with their shocked face, but I do really fine with that, as long as they don't insult me with their words or other bad attitudes. 

I know that there's risks for being different, and I can handle that..
For me, style is a free way to express yourself with everything you can wear and match that up with the situation, I'm not wearing latex pants to campus, or maybe I'm not wearing destroyed tees, I wore something normal with different way at how to wear it. You can insult me or you can laugh until your mouth tired if I really really really wrong, judge just in case if I'm wrong and you better than me, if you not have any good reasons to judge me, then don't do that! 

I'm not looking for same-style-friends, I know my second hometown isn't a right place to meet many of me. I just want they respect me as they respect theirself, I'm not bother you, don't you? 

maybe Jakarta can be better than this place, some friends told me that Jakarta have better respond about styles, especially style like mine, they respect difference and they dare to break the style, I do want to move there.. aaah too bad. 

That's the point, I want to tell you, that don't judge people by the way they dressed, that just how they express theirself, nothing wrong with that. Judge yourself just in case to know that you're good enough to show yourself in public, ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment