Saturday, September 11, 2010

Days before I'm alone

2 days before my friendless holiday was fullfil with same activites, go out, eat, take a picture, go home. We ate at Hachi-hachi bistro 2 days in a row, then continue with fetching to the ATM, walking around inside matos and then home.. what a day.. but I like hang out with them, even we must do the same activities everyday, because they are all my bestfriends, heart them! 

Gisela "gistrop", Elizabeth Betty Boops, and me. We are at Confetti, eating choco-cheese crepes, so yummy!
     


Eldon take "sok-sok candid" picture of me.
In my car, from left to right, Eldon (my partner in crime), Gisela, Me, BettyBoops, and Julius. We are looking like good guys right?


Me and Gisela, we can explode the house in a minute, we got the chemistry!
Me, Gisela and Eldon. Have just eat satay at Gisela's home. This is the last night before Eldon went to Malaysia for holiday.
Hachi-hachi bistro. Eldon, Gisela, Betty and me..
Actually I miss other Bees (nickname for my bestfriends), now we separate into different places, we just can meet at long holiday, I miss them badly..
Oh ya, sometimes I will posted about them all, then how I through many craziest days with them, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment