Monday, October 25, 2010

They stole my heart

I had this great feeling when I saw these leather pants. I knew that leather was booming months ago, but when I saw this pants, I just fell in love with them. Firtsly, I just want leather tights or skinny pants, but I realized that is hard to get this material for men. And if I wear women's I can make sure that it will looks like a big blak hotdog on my leg. I have a big leg and also big size for pants. So I craving for it until I really forget about it.

But, yes, when I saw this leather short espescially, I just can't stop thinking about them, I like it so much!
Its look simple and also catchy in the same time, I adore these Givenchy's leather short, when I came to my taylor, he said that he run out of materials. Too bad.


graah!!


And also I love the full pants too, and the colour of the shirt was adorable. Great, Givenchy!


Nude shirt, animal print, and leather, perfecto!



What else? Nothing, now they apparently pop up on my first list to be in my closet asap. Here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment