Sunday, October 24, 2010

F YEAH AGUS SUGIARTO!

It's already changed.

Yeah, I changed my blog's address, from the old ones that I felt and also my close friends think that is too cute, Flavours of This Life that means this life has many flavours, from sad, happy, ironic, suprising and many more things that happens in this life. I like it because it sounds that there is so many great things that I can share in this blog, from daily diaries, what so happening now, or some other stories that different from others just like flavours, ice cream flavours for example, you can choose your favourite flavour, but it still ice cream right? like when you choose what you want in this life, wether it is as delicious as what you think or not, it still life :)

But after a long time, I realized that this name isn't fix with me as boy as well. Soooo I look for some name that can fix my blog, but I can find better name for it (Any suggestions?), then I talked with Tisha, she suggested this name for me : FUCKYEAHAGUSSUGIARTO but I purposefuly hide the UCK word, here it is my new blog's address http://fyeahagussugiarto.blogspot.com/ . It's cool and even better right? hehehe..

But I still can find better theme for the blog's body. So, be patient guys, it will be many re-constructions on my blog, but, I try to post many updates when I change some things. 

And, say hello to my besties on blogging world. Maybe they're new, but I promise you it would be fun to read their blog, if you're love travelling you can meet Cilia, she's travelling addicts too, here is her address Cilia's c'est la belle vie!

And if you looking for crazy girl, I mean one-in-a-million type of girl in this world, you can seek Gisela, here is the address for Gisela's it's life itself 

Check them out guys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment