Saturday, September 11, 2010

Old pictures, old time, old friends, forever friendships.

I just checked out some of my photos at facebook then I laughing out loud when I see the album of "Orang Gunung Lepas" by Vicky Tanzil, the best photographer I ever meet. Actually this photo taken when Tisha was about to hit Melbourne for continue studying there.

The victim : Tisha Angelina Kazan
ouch! backstabbing is so bad.
Left to right : the most fashionable female in town, Anabela Ngantung, prettiest one, Vieza Wimartin, the victim, Tisha Angelina Kazan, Me as model on duty and charming wifey (o-ooh), and Mr. Photographer, Vicky Tanzil.
Happy (read crazy) Family!
This photo just too, ironic.
:)
She realized there's something wrong with us.
The victim and Mr. Photographer
Another victim in progress
Model on duty
After the photoshoot
Bestfriend foreva
Aah, I miss this time though.. I miss Tisha and Vieza too, so does Vicky and Bela, I'm just craving for another crazy time together.. come back guys!! And if you want to see another picture, you can click this link, Orang gunung lepas at facebook.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment